Template

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

bumGenius 4.0

Last night I made a trip to the Cotton Babies store and purchased 12 more diapers made by bumGenius! Baby H will have the cutest fluffy butt on the block! Aren't the colors fun?! I have to get a few more diapers to complete our stash, but I can't decided which color(s) I should get more of...

P.S.
These can be used for any other kids that we may have, which is why we wanted to get some greens and blues. Also, a green bum will look adorable with a pink dress. ;)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori, Frank here...when I squint at these colors, they look like your mothers thread racks!
    However, you are missing "scarlet & gray", as any Buckeye fan would point out!
    Cute though. Love you. It's getting exciting with your time ticking away!! ~:) -fm

    ReplyDelete